I have been trying for some time now to find a ‘healthy’ coffee that will provide energy and be a core to social functions while building an income. Wow coffee that is healthy? Who would ever believe this? I’ve checked this out and came across five reasons why this particular series of coffees and teas may be one of the best social function builders and provide a long term income:
1. There’s the product, of course — an ideal fusion of wellness and deliciousness, health-mindedness and genuine cafe indulgence. From bold black coffee to soothing red tea, luscious hot cocoa to hearty steel-cut oats, Gano Excel’s line of Café 2.0 products are unlike anything the world’s seen. And with the health benefits…well, come on. It’s pretty amazing stuff. We decided that this is what most people love: great products at a reasonable price, and a honest dedication to quality.
The product is also super-easy to market. I mean, we’re not peddling potions, lotions or pricey juices — this is coffee, affordable, delicious coffee.
2. Knowing where the product comes from! Unlike some companies, we have our own plantation in Malaysia, and a high-tech research facility where our Ganoderma-infused products are produced. If you think about it, how many companies like ours can say they control the creation of their product from top-to-bottom? Can any other “healthy coffee” company say that? That’s why Gano Excel is more than healthy coffee — it’s Café 2.0, a totally new idea of what it means to bring wellness-boosting coffee to the people.
3. The comp plan is mind-blowing. It’s like we’ve taken the best parts of every referral marketing plan you’ve seen and brought them together. It’s perfect for people who just want their coffee to pay for itself AND the serious business builder — which is, if we may say so ourselves, awesome.
4. Field and Corporate Synergy. We’re all on one big team here: field and corporate, equal and united! Whether through cool new marketing collateral, functional online tools like your back office, or hosted events and special video presentations, it’s our job to serve you. Our IT guys and our programmers, accountants and customer service reps, vice presidents and creatives, and (of course) our CEO and founder are all here to make your life easier. At out corporate offices, affiliates shares desks with corporate employees: we’re one big team at Gano Excel!
5. PEOPLE! Sorry to be all shout-y about it, but that’s one of the most important things in any company — the people you work with. We get emails from and meet with Canada, Peru, and all over the United States, and we’ve yet to find a Gano Excel affiliate we wouldn’t want to share a cup of coffee with! Our top leaders are friendly and accessible, and our affiliates are fun, people-oriented and (frankly) the best in this industry.
I know this sounds unreal to some. The thought of a healthy coffee that can build an income. Give it a try and see what YOU think!